We’re recruiting for a Senior Publisher Account Executive. This exciting opportunity would see you supporting the Directors and Account Managers administratively, and assisting with improving our publisher service offering. The role consists of daily, weekly, monthly duties as well as one off jobs. This is an ideal role for someone with 1.5 – 2 years relevant experience looking to develop their career in the publishing industry.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Leading the Publisher Exec team and overseeing regular catch ups to ensure workload is covered and prioritised appropriately
- Promoting best practise across the team, and identifying and implementing efficiencies in processes and communication
- Responsible for ensuring smooth workflow between publisher, venue team and operations teams
- Working closely with senior members of the account management team to be a secondary point of contact for multiple key publishing clients
- Managing publisher schedules and contracts across the Publisher Team
- Assist in driving new initiatives and development of the publisher service offering
- Facilitating paid orders for both Gold Key Media and Gold Key Media Subscriptions
- Day to Day liaison and support with sales team and selected key clients
- Assisting Account Managers in new business pitches, proposals and meeting preparation
- Supporting account managers in key client meetings
- Contract management, database control and management of ABC reporting
- Liaising with agents and collating quotes on behalf of sales team
- Co-ordinating placement activities with internal departments and external suppliers
- Day-to-day copy management
- Administrating IRF’s and Job Sheets
- Checking supplier invoices
- Managing incoming calls and publisher queries
- Marketing and research tasks e.g. Calling customers to manage newspaper and magazine supplies and introduce new products
- ABC audit calls to venues
You will have well developed administrative skills, good command of excel, great attention to detail, and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
In return for you hard work Gold Key Media are keen to offer development opportunities, team building events and employee incentives such as our going the extra mile award each month.
For more information or if you wish to apply for this position, please send your CV along with a covering letter to Alexandra.firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is Friday 16th November 2018.